Nepali Academics in America (NACA) announces its 1st General Assembly, which will be virtual for this time around. The opening session--the first half of the assembly--is open to the public, followed by the business meeting of NACA members in the second half of the assembly.
In the First General Assembly, we have some exciting agenda for our members:
- Honorable Guest is Ambassador Dr. Arjun K Karki, "Nepali Diaspora Academics and Fostering Academic Collaboration between Nepal and the US”
- Keynote speech by Prof. Surya Subedi, "Economic Diplomacy for Development in Nepal: The Role of the Diasporic Academic Community"
- Session to approve the constitution, bylaws, and membership codes of ethics
- Update reports on finance, memberships, and strategic initiatives
- Proposal to elect officers as needed
- Social mixers after the formal sessions of the First General Assembly.